Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

cheeky & sensitive..my im

ah my 1st son is getting bigger. seems like so soon :(


we spent half day at our KL's apartment. after the renovation, it's time to do some cleaning & putting up some new stuff etc. getting ready for new tenant :)

we set the budget tight, we're being cheap :) well, exceed a bit. but i rate we're good. hehehe

ok, this is actually about im. i think he's being cheeky & he wants to be with us more....*sigh

the cheeky part.
----------------------
i am limiting my kids from eating junk-food. limiting, not totally avoiding, that means once in a while, they can have it. takla esok jakun or nanti makan curik-curik belakang i. i bought potato chips & ribena for the kids. but that potato actually meant for me. haha.

on the way to KL, i opened the package & start eating with them. rasa-rasa dah cukup diaorang rasa, i cakap no more. im was protesting, against to the idea.

me : ok dah. dah banyak im makan.
im : ma makan banyak
me : ma dah tua
im : diam sekejap...tadi pagi im sikat rambut...im nampak uban kat kepala im
me : sungguh rasa nak tergelak, bagi insyarat kat SBF. dengar tak apa im cakap....

the sensitive part.
-------------------------
nop was sleeping when we were reaching the place. so only SBF went out to the furniture shop. suddenly..
im : ma, jom la kita tukar tayar kereta
me : nak buat apa
im : nanti cepat ambik im kat taska
me : aaa?
im : nanti papa bawak kereta laju..cepat ambik im & nop. macam afiq
me : speechless. sayu nye dalam hati. afiq tu, papa & mama dia pagi-pagi im tengah tidur dah hantar afiq kat taska. mama & papa dia pergi kerja awal, boleh ambik afiq awal. ok,kita buat macam ni. malam im & adik tidur awal. nanti mama & papa hantar im & adik awal jugak, dapat la kitaorg pergi kerja awal. boleh balik awal ambik im & adik awal...ok?
im : ok..

alahaiii......anak mama....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails